At the Community Garden at Holy Nativity, we are often visited by teams who wish to start a garden of their own. They ask us for ‘best practices’ and recommendations on how to be successful. Recently, we compiled this booklet for a group of churches.
Paperback booklet available through Etsy shop
Table of Contents:
- What is a community garden – The four types of gardens we have experience with
- How can my church bring Community into our garden? – How to tap into knowledge and volunteers
- What works, in creating a community garden
- Where can I learn more about community gardens
- Where can I learn more about vegetable gardening in Southern California