I know, I know, it’s the middle of the holidays. But garden catalogs are pouring through my mail slot, and that means it’s prime time for planning your cool season garden.
After the winter solstice, all those cool season veggies will flourish, and you’ll have amazing harvests. Kale. Collards. Favas. Peas. Chard. Parsley. Cilantro. The list is long and yummy!
Here are a few of the garden-planning tools we offer — all of them customized for our Los Angeles growing conditions!
- Soil building – all the knowledge that Joanne has to offer about soil, available in either a paperback booklet* or an ebook
- Vegetable Crop Rotation Wheel* – maintain soil fertility and minimize pests by rotating your crops. It’s easy!
- Our popular “What to Plant When” handout is now available as an Android app or an online interactive app
- How to get rid of Bermuda Grass, our popular free handout
- all of Joanne’s garden booklets*
- and other free stuff!
*These items make excellent gifts for gardeners!