Joanne Poyourow presents on societal sustainability, environmental solutions, community-building, and organic vegetable gardening in Southern California.
Joanne has given presentations and classes at Otis College of Art & Design, Loyola Marymount University, the Sierra Club, Sony Studios, the Los Angeles Community Garden Council, and more.
Some of her popular presentations include:
- Desiging an Edible Landscape
- Practical Tools for the New Economy
- Soil Building*
- Water Wisdom* in vegetable gardens
- Urban Seedsaving*
- Food from a Flowerpot* – a hands-on workshop
- and The Transition Movement
* based on Joanne’s ebooks